“محمد عبد الرؤوف الغبرون” المواقع
حول “محمد عبد الرؤوف الغبرون”
Orthopedics Surgery Consultant
Orthopedics & Physiotherapy
- M.B. , Ch. B. Alexandria University with Second degree Honour 1969
- F.R.C.S Royal College of Surgeons of England 1975
- F.R.C.S Ed. Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 1975
- F.R.C.S (Glas.) Honorary 2005
Memberships (national board or medical committees or organizations):
- Member of Scientific Council of Arab Board for Surgery
- Member of Scientific Council of Arab Board for Orthopaedics
- Head of Examination Committee in the Arab Board of Orthopaedics
- Member of the Executive Committee in the Libyan Medical Board (Post graduate organization).
- Chairman of The Libyan Orthopaedic Board, Head of the Examination Committee in Libyan Orthopaedic Board.
- Undergraduate Examiner in Benghazi, Tripoli, Zawia, Misrata, Gerian, Koms Medical Schools in Libya
- Postgraduate Examiner in Orthopaedics in the Arab and Libyan Boards
General Orthopaedics and Traumatology with special interest in Paediatric Orthopaedics
- 1971 to 1975 Postgraduate training in U.K hospitals for F.R.C.S
- 1975 to 2008 University Staff member( 1975 to 1980 in Benghazi Medical School), from 1980 to 2008 at Tripoli Medical School, Professor of Orthopaedics from 1991 to 2008 In Libya
- 2008 to 2011
- Outpatient consultations for orthopaedic and traumatology including intra-articular injections of various joints,
- Local injections for various orthopaedic conditions, closed and open reductions of fractures , manipulation of fractures, open reduction and internal fixation of various fractures using AO principals , applying various types of plaster, follow up of orthopaedic and fracture cases.
- General Orthopaedic operations, Osteotomies , Arthrodesis of joints, Paediatric Orthopaedic operations, Closed and open reductions of Congenital Dislocation of hip, Conservative and operative treatment of Congenital Talipes Equino-varus deformity, Surgery for Spastic Palsy Total knee and total hip operations.
- Performed Arthroscopy of knee joint and limited experience of spinal fracture fixation.