“كولشان محمد جميل” Locations
About “كولشان محمد جميل”
MBCHB ,DGO ,MRCOG
Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology
Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Dr.Koulshan Mohammad Jameel is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist, trained in highly specialized university hospitals. She is member of Royal College of obstetrician and Gynecologist UK London (MRCOG). High Diploma in Gynecology and obstetrics (DGO) Iraq – Baghdad, MBCHB Iraq – Mosul.
Membership (national board or medical committees or organizations):
- Member of Royal College of OB-Gyn London, UK.
- Member of IMSA, USA
- Member of Endometrial Committee, Emirates
- Member of Iraqi Family Planning Society
- Member of Iraqi Infertility Society
- Member of Iraqi Medical Association
- Member of Emirates Medical Association
- Award from Iraq Health Ministry Best Doctor (2001)
- Award from Canadian Specialist Hospital (2009-2014)
- Dubai London clinic and Middlesex University Dubai (2014)
- Doctor of the month
English, Arabic, Turkish
- 35 years experience Obs-Gyn
- Obstetrics/Gynaecology Specialist in Sadam General Hospital & Kirkuk
- Lewisham Hospital – UK – London
- Royal Free Hospital – UK – London
- 9 years in Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai U.A.E.
- Emergency and Elective obstetric cases like lower segment c-section, cervical cerclage for prevention of preterm birth.
- Antenatal and Post-Natal care
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Normal and Assisted vaginal delivery.
- Myomectomy – Laparoscopic/ open surgery
- Hysterectomy – Abdominal or Vaginal or Laproscopic
- Anterior and Posterior vaginal wall repair
- Vaginal Tightening – Whitening of the intimate area – stress incontinence
- Ablation of labia Minora all by laser for 20 minutes procedure without pain or anesthesia
- Post menopausal bleeding diagnosis and treatment
- Early diagnosis of Cervical Cancer
- Outpatient Colposcopy
- Minor Surgeries in outpatient cases, HSG,IUI
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- Early diagnosis of carcinoma of cervix & management of precancerous cases smear and colposcopy
- Specialised outpatient clinic – survey of Precancerous Lesion