“فيرا مير” Locations
About “فيرا مير”
Ms. Vera is a physiotherapist who graduated in Konstanz, Germany. In Canadian Specialist Hospital she is managing the inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation. She is highly experienced in Manual Therapy. She is experienced not only with orthopedic cases furthermore also in sports related injuries, post partum physiotherapy and neurological cases. On a regular basis she attends courses to refine and force up her skills.
- Physiotherapy diploma, Germany (2012)
- Manual Therapy certificate, Germany (2016)
- Manual lymphatic drainage, certificate (2012)
- Sport physiotherapist, certificate (2013)
- Osteoporosis trainer, certificate (2014)
- Nerve mobilization certificate (2013)
- Medical training therapy, certificate (2012)
- Myofascial taping certificate (2013)
German, English, Arabic (Job Related)
Ms. Vera worked 4 years in a private physiotherapy clinic in Gengenbach, Germany. In this time she coached an Osteoporosis gymnastic group. In addition to that, she used to work as a physiotherapist for a European wrestling team. She treated the wrestling team before and after injuries in order to recover faster for the match.
Her experience extends to include Orthopedic, neurological, post surgical cases, cardiology and pulmonary Rehabilitation.
Her special interests are a proper assessment in order to find the cause for the pain. In the treatment she prefers hands-on techniques, mobilization and functional exercises.
Furthermore, her experience includes physiotherapy after delivery for pelvic floor muscles (post partum physiotherapy).