“فرهاد علاء الدين أحمد نوري” Locations
About “فرهاد علاء الدين أحمد نوري”
M.B.Ch.B., D.L.O., F.R.C.S., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Farhad Aladdin Ahmed Nouri is Graduated from the college of medicine, university of Mosul in Iraq, trained in United kingdom of Britain for 11 years, started a consultant surgeon and head of department in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 10 years, shifted to United Arab Emirates and worked since for the last 15 years both in the capacity of consultant otolaryngologist in MOH in Al-Qassimi and Kuwaiti hospital in Sharjah and in his private clinic, started his new tenure as consultant otolaryngologist in Canadian Specialist Hospital in Dubai.
- M.B.Ch.B, Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Medical College –The University of Mosul – Iraq, 1976.
- D.L.O.,Diplpma Of Larynges-Otology from the Royal College of Surgeons of England – UK, 1986.
- F.R.C.S. Fellowship in Otolaryngology from the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – UK, 1989.
- F.A.C.S., Fellowship in Otolaryngology from the American College of Surgeons, Chicago – USA, 1999.
- Emirates Medical Association.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – Surgery Of The Sleep Disordered Breathing – Septo- Rhinoplasty Surgery.
English, Arabic, Kurdish, Turkish.
General Otolaryngology at Consultant Level From 1992.