“طالب مجول” المواقع
حول “طالب مجول”
FACC, FRCPI, FRCP (Glasgow)
Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Dr. Talib Majwal Graduated from Baghdad University in 1983, and later on took a degree in clinical adult cardiology from Whittington Hospital, London, UK; He has a vast experience working as an interventional cardiologist at University Hospital, Edmonton, Canada. From 2004 to 2016, he has been working in Dubai Hospital as Director of Interventional Cardiology.
- Interventional cardiology Certificate, Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA.
- (FACC), Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
- FRCPI, fellow of Royal College Of Physicians Of Ireland
- FRCP (Glasgow), Fellow Royal College of physicians of Glasgow
25+ years of experience
- Complex coronary intervention (including left main, CTO, Bifurcations, Multi-vessels)
- Peripheral intervention including carotids and other extra-cerebral intervention
- Adult congenital Heart disease.
- Experienced in TAVI (trans-cutaneous aortic valve replacement).